Level Up Your Game Marketing With the Unity SDK
ith millions of games already available in app stores and new ones added every day, indie developers need an edge for their games to stand out and grow. Real-time analytics help players understand how they interact with their games. The marketing metric allows them to see which ad campaigns are offering new, quality players. These data are vital to support sustainable growth and build a lasting brand.
At this point, Unity, which enables millions of games to come to life today, comes to the fore. Although primarily known as a game development platform, Unity provides game developers and marketers with many advantages to take their games to the next level with its different tools and plugins. These include measurement, reporting, real-time analytics, ad management, user behavior tracking and more.
To be more specific, user experience improvement activities such as logins, level completions, and real-time tracking of player activity such as app installs and purchases, and how users interact with your app can all be done easily with Unity.
Unity provides access to a range of marketing tools for both indie and mainstream gaming companies to analyze, optimize and improve their games. It makes this possible with software development kits (SDKs) for developers and marketers that integrate it with other applications.
In terms of the core functionality of the Unity SDK, developers can:
- Easily track installs, purchases, level completions and other player actions
- Visualize campaign performance with real-time analytics
- Re-interact with players who are likely to discontinue/uninstall (churn/uninstall)
Thousands of mobile game companies, including MZ, MobilityWare, Skillz, DoubleDown Interactive, GSN and Random Logic Games, also benefit from Unity’s marketing services today. These brands use Unity to precisely measure in-app performance against the marketing efforts of paid and free games trying to capture a share of 2.1 billion mobile gamers worldwide.
MobilityWare, the developer of the first Solitaire game to appear in app stores, for example, can easily understand player performance trends related to its campaigns and channels by measuring installs and in-app game activity, adjusting its marketing strategies.
Dominate the Game with Netmera Unity SDK Integration
With Unity SDK integration from Netmera, you can more accurately target higher lifetime value players, deliver a more personalized gaming experience, view session and in-app purchase activities across your game’s entire user base, and more. And by serving more relevant ads to users, you’ll ensure a much more positive user experience while respecting their privacy preferences.
With Netmera Unity SDK You Can:
- With push notifications, special subscriptions, and creative content, you can engage players and keep them online and playing for hours.
- Thanks to artificial intelligence-supported analysis and instant reporting, you can understand how players use your application and send them more relevant notifications.
- You can improve the user experience with personalized and media-rich in-game notifications, widgets and banners.
- You can notify users about game-related level updates, new missions, important milestones, time spent in your game, and more.