Information about our organization and web site
Providing visitors with anonymous access
You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our web site
The Site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
The Site may include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic collection of non-personal information (visitors)
- Statistical purposes
- Social media features
Automatic collection of personal information (customers and logged users)
- Technical administration of the web site
- Research and development
- Customer administration
Data collection and purpose specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using the Site. We do not collect information about Site visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated at the point on the Site of collection. If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by indicating in a box at the point on the Site where personal data is collected.
We collect Personal Data for several purposes, including:
- Allowing us to understand and engage with those who are interested in learning about our products, services, content, and company-related initiatives;
- Providing the security of our Site and Services by tracking use of our Site and Services, enforcing our terms and policies, investigating and preventing fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activities, and preventing unauthorized access to the Services;
- Providing, operating, and maintaining the Services including billing and account management purposes;
- Responding to requests for action, support or information;
- Complying with our contractual obligation to provide technical and customer success support;
- Analyzing our customers’ use of the Services and Site for trend monitoring, marketing, advertising, for improvements, for security purposes and to ensure continued proper functioning;
- To send marketing communications about us and our affiliates and partners, including information about our products, promotions or events;
- For internal training and research;
- Sending messages to the users of our Services regarding technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and educational and administrative communications;
- Recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring job candidates who have interactions with our job postings on our Site, third-party social media platforms and recruitment systems; and
- Complying with legal obligations, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests.
How and where do we collect data?
Netmera collects personal data relating to or identifying individuals (“Personal Data”) from job candidates, prospects, customers, participants at our events, business partners and vendors (if they are natural persons), their respective employees, advisors, and/or contractors, along with the data of whomever our customers have authorized to use the Netmera services (the “Services”) on their behalf (collectively, “Individuals”), who:45347
- Visit our websites (the “Site”);
- Receive/send communications from/to us, including mail, emails, phone calls, support tickets or texts;
- Use our Services as an authorized user (for example, an employee of one of our customers who has been given a log-in to access to our Services);
- Register for, attend and/or otherwise take part in our events and webinars;
- Download or otherwise engage with Netmera content and publications;
- Submit requests for an action, support or information;
- Participate in recorded meetings or events;
- Engage with our resellers;
- Apply to work with us, or
- Work at partners or suppliers of Netmera and interact with our company in the course of doing business or contemplating doing business with us.
Netmera collects Personal Data from a variety of sources, such as from:
- the Individual who is the subject of such Personal Data,
- publicly available sources (such as an Individual’s Social Media account),
- our business partners or vendors, and
- Netmera affiliates.
What type of data do we collect?
Personal Data that we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- name, email address and job title,
- CV/resume and work history, education, interests, professional references,
- marketing subscription status,
- audio and video recordings of meetings, event attendance,
- downloads or engagement with Netmera reports and other publications,
- content of requests for action, support or information,
- certain information in connection with the use of the Site by visitors and information about your interaction with other relevant third-party pages displaying Netmera content; these will also include:
- Device Data: information may include IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier
- Usage Data: information, such as the pages and files viewed, searches, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from or about children. Children are not eligible to use the Site, and they should not submit any personal information to us.
Additionally, to ensure that children’s privacy is respected on the Site, we remove and destroy all information that may be collected about any child.
Disclosure and visitor choice
We disclose our visitors’ personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations. Where we disclose your personal data for the same purposes as those indicated at the point on the Site where personal data is collected, we provide you with the means to opt-out of disclosure by indicating in a box at the point on the Site where personal data is collected.
Where we disclose your personal data for purposes which are different from those indicated at the point on the Site where personal data is collected, we offer you the opportunity to consent to disclosure by indicating in a box at the point on the Site where personal data is collected.
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- Primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
- Identifiers (such as web site password)
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All of our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
Please note that personal data may be disclosed in compliance with legally mandated reporting and disclosure requirements, as well as judicial, subpoena, warrants, or other government orders and legal process requirements.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may have the following privacy rights:
- Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your Data are processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing;
- Right to correct and update: You can request to modify your data which are inaccurate and also add to it. You can also change your personal information in your Account at any time;
- Right to delete: you can, in some cases, request deletion of your data
- Right to opt-out: You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time.
- Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter.
- Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data. For instance, you have the right to object to commercial prospection;
- Right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Bogazici University Technopark(BÜDOTEK) Dudullu OSB