The Netmera platform was developed under INOMERA in 2014 and it spinned-off in 2019 to become a new company.
Netmera is an Integrated Customer Engagement Marketing Platform that is developed entirely in Turkey. It has superior Segmentation Targeting, Multi-Channel Interaction (Mobile Push, Web Push, Widgets, Pop-ups), Artificial Intelligence capabilities as well as Analytics to understand and improve customer journeys in web and mobile applications. It securely stores and processes billions of data points every day in its customers’ data centers on-prem or on cloud systems located in Istanbul-Turkey.
Netmera Platform; provides its customers with four (4) different products: Mobile Engagement Product, Web Engagement Product, Intelligent Analytics and Marketing Automation. By using Agile development principles in all its products, it closely follows the market, its competitors, data and customer feedback, and offers products that provide remarkable benefits.
As Netmera, we are looking for a “Test Automation Engineer” for our software team!
What are we waiting for?
– If you graduated from Computer Engineering or similar departments of universities,
– 2-3 years of experience in Test Engineering and Automation Development,
– Fluent enough in English to be able to follow the business literature
– Developed software with the Java programming language and mastered the detailed features of the language,
– If you have Behavior Driven Development experience and Cucumber library knowledge,
– Able to write test cases with Gherkin,
– Used automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium,
– Used API test tools such as Postman, SOAPUI,
– Able to manage code with Git,
– Experienced in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UI Testing,
– Skilled in teamwork and have a good communication,
– Strong negotiation skills and able to lead the team like a manager,
– Willing to learn and constantly improve her/himself,
– For male candidates, he has done his military service or has been suspended for at least 2 years,
– If you are/will be residing in Istanbul.
What do we provide?
– Continuous development and learning,
– With the new normal, work at home, in the office or wherever you want!
– Flexible working, flexible benefits,
– Each of our teammates has an annual training budget!
– At Netmera Kitchen, we drink coffee made from the world’s most special coffee beans, with professional coffee brewing devices and equipment throughout the day.
– We can all play foosball or PlayStation.