At Netmera, we are looking for “Senior Solutions Consultant” for our Integration team!
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical Pre-sales support through the sales cycle and beyond, ensuring that clients’ requirements are understood and the Netmera technical solution is mapped against these requirements; You will work with the Sales and Success team to answer technical questions, lead integration discussions and product deep dives. You will be required to be innovative in showing the client how the platform can be configured to meet their needs and to communicate the technical parts of our product in a way that is clear, compelling, and concise. You will be responsible for the customer onboarding process like a project.
- If you graduated from Computer Engineering, MIS, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar departments of universities,
- If you have +3 years of experience and have had the opportunity to experience mobile applications or websites,
- If you can actively use the English language in communication with overseas customers,
- If you are experienced in B2B product,
- If you can help with the solution method for customers’ technical demands,
- If you can understand the demand, determine the feasibility, manage the customer relationship and create a technical integration plan to meet the technical expectations of the customers,
- If you can follow the plan and provide the integration plan based on the product development calendar with the Netmera product team, if needed,
- If you can share and follow customer expectations with the product team,
- If you can coordinate the process as a point of contact in crisis processes that may occur in customers and work with the product team in the solution process,
- If you can help clients produce their technical architectural solutions and follow the planning process,
- By creating customer technical profiles, you will be able to use Netmera effectively technically,
- If you can develop yourself rapidly by following new technologies,
- If you can contribute to the development of junior team members,
- If you are prone to teamwork and are skilled in communication,
- If you have strong negotiation skills and can lead the team like a manager,
- If you are eager to learn and constantly improve yourself,
- For male candidates, if you have done your military service or have been suspended for at least 2 years,
- If you are/will be residing in Istanbul.
Life in Netmera
- It is flexible and works from anywhere, we meet in the kitchen, play games and never neglect training!
- Each team member has a monthly fringe benefit package according to their level,
- Whether you work at home, in the office, or wherever you want it!,
- Each teammate has an annual training budget!,
- Netmera Kitchen,
- We play foosball on play-station etc.