It is a process in which two different versions of a single variable are compared in order to determine which version gives more effective results. A/B testing contributes to determining the appropriate visual, video, title, or content for your target audience. It is generally preferred in content and email marketing.
Your instincts can lead you to limited results only. But with A/B testing, being successful is easy to achieve with data that proves it. If you want to conduct an experiment with two variables in A/B testing, you can simply create two versions of the design, text, or visual to test between.
For example, consider an A/B test of different visuals. What you have to do is create two variants of the visuals and all the elements you want to change between. You can test multiple elements or stick to only testing out one element at a time.
- User Experience Optimization
- Save Engineering Time
- Empowered Teams
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Customize Experiments
- Minimized Risks
Elements to Test for Success:
- Campaign texts: push notification titles and texts, e-mail subject lines, website titles and texts, pop-up texts, etc.
- Visuals: Campaign images and videos can also be tested. You can also test button colors, shapes, or any visual elements you can think of.
- CTAs: Test CTAs to figure out which is more effective and drives more engagement.
- Page Positions: With A/B Testing, you can also test page elements and their positions. Banners, pop-ups, buttons, in-app messages, and many more can be tested.